Jeff has specialized in commercial and land transactions in California, Nevada, and Arizona for over thirty-six years including successful negotiation of a single land purchase in excess of $100,000,000 plus, sales and exchanges with major United States and offshore corporations. Mr. Robinson has been engaged by major public and private builders in the purchase and sale of land and lots, and by lenders and various Funds in the sale of apartments, land, lots, office buildings and notes for commercial and retail properties. He has been a liaison between builders, architectural firms, land developers, marketing firms, engineers, attorneys, city and county staff. Jeff is a qualified California expert witness pertaining to land in Federal and Superior Court.
As a qualified land buyer and developer, he has participated in complicated land assemblages (including Redevelopment).
- Actively participates in various programs for the Home Building Industry Association (HBIA).
- Previous Board Member of the Walnut Creek Fountain for Youth, and the Discovery Counseling Center.
- Attends many community functions, such as Chamber of Commerce, City Council, City Planning, and special committee meetings.
Awards and Accomplishments
- Affiliate of the Year
- Top Producer, Placer County
- Top Producer, Royal LaPage Real Estate
- Top Producer, Fuller Commercial Real Estate
- Top Producer, Gateway Commercial
- Toughest Deal Award, Fuller Commercial Real Estate
- California Real Estate Broker
- Fiabci-USA Member